Humane Society of Central Texas
2032 Circle Rd. * Waco, TX 76706 * 254-754-1454
OUR MISSION: The Humane Society of Central Texas is committed to improving
the quality of life for animals and people in Central Texas through
humane sheltering, community education and advocacy on behalf of all animals.
Intact Animal Permit Application, CLICK HERE.
Pet owners in the City of Waco who wish to apply for an INTACT ANIMAL PERMIT for 2011 must:
1. Print off and complete an Intact Animal Permit Application for each animal. Partial applications will not be accepted.
2. Submit completed form to Humane Society of Central Texas, 2032 Circle Road. You will need to bring your valid photo ID and a photo of the pet to be scanned.
3. Waco Animal Control will review the application for approval*. (*Approval is not guaranteed.)
4. Approved applications will then be instructed how to proceed.
5. Direct any questions about the application or status to the City of Waco Animal Control at 254-750-7500.
The Waco City Council passed the Intact Animal Permit Ordinance on July 2, 2010. Any questions or concerns need to be addressed to the City of Waco, 750-7500. The permit only applies to unaltered pets in the City of Waco.
The Humane Society of Central Texas is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization and it NOT a city-run shelter.